What some of our clients say....
Why Work With Us?
- We have unmatched life and business experience - almost three decade's worth across a variety of industries and roles. Hence all advice and consultation are based on real world practices and principals.
- We keep things simple and easy to implement. Not just theory. Real World, Real Life
- We respect individual needs and priorities. Hence we are flexible in our offerings and provide you with alternative options to achieve your goals.
- We adhere to a strict code of conduct, and follow the National Career and Development Association (NCDA) code of ethics
As a Facilitator, Trainer and Instructor
- We have trained hundreds of eager and willing participants in the fine art of career planning and management. These include tertiary level students, new entrants to the workforce, and those in mid and later career stages.
- We are certified instructors for the most globally recognised career coaching curriculum, allowing participants to attain the much sought after international coaching credentials from the National Career Development Association (NCDA) and Centre for Credentialing & Education (CCE)
- We are also instructors for career coaching and guidance programmes in Workforce Singapore (WSG), including the Advanced Certificate in Career Development Facilitation (ACCDF) and the Career Advisory Programme (CAP).
- We leverage on our management and practical experiences in international business, cross cultural and cross border people management, tertiary student management, and wide industry experiences to help learners gain maximum insights.
As a career coach
- Our Core Beliefs and Coaching Principals ensure you receive the right help you need
- We have proven coaching methodologies to enable you an effective process to find your matching career goal or delivering impact in your job.
- We specialise in helping those looking to switch careers to a different industry or role.
- We want to make sure you are mentally prepared and tuned before you start the job search process